Monday, February 13, 2006

blog-a-thon: deuxième partie


The second edition of the amazing blog-a-thon 'series' is on today, with several bloggers coming together to contribute their words to Michael Haneke's Code Unknown. I'm only cheering from the sidelines this time, since I couldn't give the film a much-needed second viewing before committing to write anything (but I'm hoping to be there in late March for the next one: a collective assaying of Abel Ferrara's cinema).

Be sure to check out the posts, as linked to at Girish's.

4 Comments:

Blogger Martin Degrell said...

Well shoot. I haven't seen Code inconnu, so I'm not only cheering from the sidelines, I'm somewhere up in the stands.

Anyway, the Ferrara stuff sounds right up my alley - how do one go about "joining"?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Eric Henderson said...

In the words of Joey Negro, "just do it."

6:41 PM  
Blogger Martin Degrell said...

In the words of Kenny Bobien, "I just might, Eric".

7:42 AM  
Blogger Mubarak Ali said...

In the immortal words of Baby Spice, "what took you so long?!". Relevant info to be found here.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]